Friday, May 25, 2007

Pre-Clinical Years are DONE!!!









YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These first two years sucked. I was so happy when they were over. To celebrate the last day, my friend Ben and his wife Agatha and I rented kayaks and went out on Lake Washington before the White Coat Ceremony.


It was a beautiful day, and a wonderful way to end a very difficult two years.




My dad flew in from Colorado for the Ceremony, and then my parents, Seth, and I had dinner at our favorite restaurant in Seattle -- Wild Ginger. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend.

My dad stayed for the weekend and we enjoyed disc golf and a bit of Seattle before I had to hunker down for two weeks of studying for Step I of the board exams.
It meant a lot to me that he traveled out for just a day and a half.
I really appreciated it and I really enjoyed his company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home