Monday, April 16, 2007

Finishing up Second Year -- CRAZY

So I have had ZERO blog time, and I don't suspect that I'll get caught up again until second year ends in about five weeks. Then, of course, I'll have only 3.5 weeks to study for Step I of the United States Medical Licensing Exam -- oh, joy.

The GOOD news is that I have my 3rd year schedule!!! :)

Medicine: 6 weeks at Montesano, WA [July 9th - August 17th];
6 weeks at UW Medical Center [August 20th - September 28th]
Psychiatry: 6 weeks Seattle (hopefully at the VA with a week in PTSD) [Oct. 1st - Nov. 9th]
Surgery: 6 weeks in Spokane, WA [Nov. 12th - Dec 21st]
Vacation: Seth's girls will visit for x-mas/skiing[Dec. 22nd - Jan. 6th]
Pediatrics: 6 weeks at Mary Bridge, Tacoma [Jan. 7th - Feb. 15th]
OB/GYN: 6 weeks at St. Joseph's in Tacoma [Feb. 18th - March 28th]
Vacation: 2 weeks of skiing in Colorado [March 29th - April 13th]
ELECTIVE: 4 week Cardiology elective at Madigan Army Med Ctr [April 14th - May 9th]
Family Practice: 6 weeks at Bremerton Naval Hospital [May 12th - June 20th]
ELECTIVE: 2 week Anesthesiology elective [June 23rd - July 4th]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home