Monday, February 26, 2007

My Favorite Playground



I have another week to go before finals, but I've already atarted fantasizing about spring breakl. We are going to visit my dad and one of my favorite places in the world. This is a picture of a skier on top of the shoots that you hike to at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. They are my favorite shoots to ski -- EVER. Plus the hike up is fun. It's unfortunate, but while these never used to get much traffic, they are now very popular. To get any fresh tracks, one has to be up pretty early. That is not conducive with vacation. Plus, because this is over 13,000 feet, it is typically very cold early in the day.


This is a picture looking back toward Eastwall (where the shoots are), from the top of the Pali chair.

This picture is looking at the shoots from the main lift.




And this is the famous Pali Face. I can ski this all day long and not get bored. I LOVE THE BASIN!!!!

Pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow,pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow,pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow, pray for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home