Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Revised 4th year schedule

So there were some changes to my 4th year schedule, but here is the final version of my last year. It will be a blast!


There have been some modification to this schedule. I really wanted the rads rotation, because I think I would have learned a lot, but the sometimes-3-hour commutes (EACH WAY) were killing me, so I dropped it. I also switched out the rehab for paliative care. Not only do I think I will use the skills of working with dying patients and their families more (in addition to pain management), but it is in Tacoma. So here are the changes:
1). No Rads. -- Paliative care in that slot
2). Rehab switched to Paliative care
3. Opth switched to after post-match vacation
4. 10 days at the McDougall Center (nutrition and lifestyle medicine) in Santa Rosa, CA a couple of weeks prior to the capstone course.

---GOD, I LOVE 4TH YEAR!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer L'Hommedieu Stankus said...

It is my pleasure...

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home